Air conditioning technicians perform various functions to see to it that air conditioning systems and related equipment and facilities work effectively and efficiently.
- Carry out repair and routine maintenance duties on equipment, building facilities and offices, building systems, grounds, and structures
- Coordinate efforts with company’s contracted HVAC vendors to ensure company HVAC systems are functioning perfectly
- Perform inspection, maintenance, repairs, and installation of air conditioning systems, including D.D.C. building control and pneumatic systems, cooling systems, refrigerators, ice machine, refrigerated water coolers, and similar equipment
- Carry out maintenance checks on heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems; clean evaporator drain pans, coils, and filters; lubricate fan and motor bearings; repair and change motors, electrical wiring, belts, compressors, thermostats, fans, floating elements, and defrost timers
- Carry out overhauling and servicing of refrigeration units by repairing, changing, or reworking broken parts of compressors, condensers, and vacuum pumps; inspect Freon level in refrigeration units and fix any leak observed, and charge units as required; clean and change filters on ice machines and similar equipment; inspect heating elements and change if bad
- Works at 24*7 & Call Us any time